Are you ready for 2016? I can’t believe that another year has come and gone. It is crazy. As I reflect back on just a few of the things that happened in 15 I am astounded.
- Ran a 5k for the 1st time
- Generated money for children in need, global disease, ovarian cancer and breast cancer through ONEHOPE
- Had a little boy turn 2 and another little boy turn 1
- Started consulting for Rodan + Fields
- Taught a PR class at a local university
2016 hasn’t even started and I can already tell it is going to be another wonderful and crazy year!
Being a parent time seems to fly, but being a working mom creates a fast paced life that doesn’t always feel sustainable.
I have a lot of plans for 2016, but one of them is to slow down the pace of my life so that I can really focus on spending my time with the people that matter most to me.
Do you ever feel the need to slow things down? If so, let’s chat. The power of many affects change much faster than the power of one. Working moms working together, now that is something I can get behind!
Peace, Love and Cheers to 2016!