It’s Friday! TGIF! Want to order some pizza? 😛
In our house we make a big deal about Fridays. We celebrate all the things we don’t do during the week like:
- Watching a cartoon before bed
- Going to the park after school & work
- Not being so focused on bedtime
- Making or ordering pizza!
- Putting on flip flops and wearing them all weekend long (the boys can’t wear open toed shoes to school)
Need some more ideas? Check out our Finally Friday Post.
My hope is that celebrating the weekend every week will create a fun memory for my children. One of my favorite memories as a kid was ordering pizza on Friday nights, eating it on the ottoman in the den and watching TV. None of those things were allowed normally.
What ways do you make Friday or the weekend special for your kids?
Peace, Love & Family Traditions,